This is the mindset of a person not looking for paybacks and not expecting them.
Doing good is enough.
Good karma comes back as good and bad as bad.
While you’re not always rewarded immediately after doing good things for others, the payoff always arrives.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate