Create an atmosphere of approval and acceptance.
Everyone craves approval and acceptance. It’s a wonder why we withhold it so much.
How would you like to be treated?
That what we are is good enough at the least and maybe even better than that.
The feeling that we are believed.
The person who has the capability of sincerelyoffering approval and acceptance to others, will gain their confidence in the most meaningful way.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages are available at no cost here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Overcoming the Fear of Speaking
- Becoming Unstuck
- Developing a Lasting Friendship
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
Comment on Winning a Person’s Confidence