Have you ever seen anyone open a fortune cookie, read it aloud proudly and find a way to make it wishfully apply to them?
Think about what would happen if we would do exactly that with our confidence.
Believe in yourself without question and apply that belief to your goal, dream or problem.
We believe a fortune cookie more than we believe in ourselves.
To change it, assume a happy ending, a great outcome and never stop believing in your ability to make it happen.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Feel free to share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves