Give them support instead.
Who likes criticism? Who is more motivated after they hear what’s wrong with them and with their ideas?
I know what you’re thinking. What if they (or you) really want guidance?
Then give guidance – positive steps that support not criticize.
I’ll bet you whoever invented constructive criticism never wanted to hear it.
Because criticism is not constructive.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Forward to friends & family here.
Read more recent articles:
- Overcoming the Fear of Speaking
- Becoming Unstuck
- Developing a Lasting Friendship
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
Comment on What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?