We often over time become the people who surround us for better or worse.
You can keep your friends even when you are aware of qualities in them that you don’t like.
Or, you can open your world to new influences by reaching out and looking around.
Maybe you’ve heard the phrase, “I have enough friends”.
Numbers don’t count – quality is everything.
Some people lose good friends because they are under the influence of not so good friends.
An underrated decision in life is who you choose as friends.
Proceed carefully because you most assuredly become like them.
Share DayStarters with friends and family here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Upgrading Your Friends