It’s not what other people think that holds us back.
It’s how we look at ourselves.
But that person is not you.
What you are today is you.
More important than failing to become that which you are not is to never stop trying.
No one perfect lives on this earth.
Be the fine person you are.
Don’t look to anyone else to tell you that.
Look at yourself favorably and others will do the same.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media with my permission.
Read some sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- Overcoming the Fear of Speaking
- Becoming Unstuck
- Developing a Lasting Friendship
- Turning Around a Bad Day
- Outsmarting Others
- If You Don't Believe in Yourself, Why Should Anyone Else?
- Difficult Friendships
- Winning a Person's Confidence
- What if Someone Asks for Constructive Criticism?
- People Want to Buy, Not be Sold
Comment on Trying to Improve