Some people just can’t bring themselves to admit they are wrong and it’s too bad because being so wrong can also be so right.
Apologize quickly and with enthusiasm.
Mean it. Do not use the word “but” in your apology And do not make it about you. It’s about the person who was wronged.
Since no one is perfect we should apologize many times a day and feel good about it.
Apologizing is what the bigger person does.
Living life harboring a wrongdoing is the burden that prevents us from being who we want to be.
Today, search for apologies big and small you can make.
New to DayStarters? Sign up to receive new ones every day here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on The Secret to Apologizing