Saying “I’m stressed” will only make it worse.
But saying “stretched” connotes a temporary condition.
A rubber band is stretched and it always returns to normal.
You are stressed but it is temporary unless you don’t release it.
The more times the word “stressed” is used, the more ominous it feels.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Feel free to share them with friends and family by forwarding this email or posting to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and other social media.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on The One Word That Reduces Stress