The lack of time is the same as a lack of priority.
Busy is not an excuse, it is a window to what is important in your world.
If children matter, they become a priority and the time takes care of itself.
Couples often realize that they have let their relationships slip when they wind up in a counselor’s office to discover the things that have become more important.
When we work too much, it’s not that we don’t have enough time for everything, somehow our priorities have changed.
An unwillingness to put our phones away and relate to people face to face is not about time, it’s about the addiction to something that gives immediate satisfaction and has somehow become more important even though it eats up precious time.
There is always enough time when priorities are in their proper order.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Share them with friends and family by forwarding this email.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on The Lack of Time