Did you know that Spotify and Comcast have streaming music for your pets?
It turns out that pets are stressed by their owners because stress is absolutely the malady of the digital age.
On Spotify you can set up your pet channel, post a picture and let them chill out to music while you’re away which is the major way these channels are used. Comcast uses images, colors and music to soothe the anxious pets. No hip-hop and classic rock here. They seem to prefer Beethoven and soft rock.
When pets are getting stressed out by their owners, it is past the time for us to rethink the role of instant access, social media and streaming video in our lives.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate