Starting over is not always better than staying with it.
As frustrating as it can be, each minute of continued frustration can also bring you closer to the prize.
Starting anew is an option that should be reserved for when you lose the passion.
For everything else endurance is what gets you to your goal.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate