Intentional or not, when other people get into our heads with can’t do thoughts, discouragement follows.
If everything has to be right to maintain a positive attitude, we won’t be having many positive attitudes about life.
Let no one into your subconscious – only you get to record in your mind.
For every negative thought, counter with a positive thought.
The more negative the feeling, the more positive the response.
When you focus on hard work above immediate and continuing gratification, you become discourage-proof.
To never miss a Day Starter, subscribe for free here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Resisting Discouragement