There is no such thing as failure.
There are just setbacks until we make them permanent.
Failure is an early warning of success that is yet to happen.
Learn to welcome mistakes large and small.
To give up, be discouraged or feel worthless is like leaving before you get the prize.
As hard as it is, purge all failure thoughts from your mind.
New to DayStarters? Sign up to receive new ones every day here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Rebounding from a Failure