Why did my hopes and dreams get ahead of me again?
It ends in disappointment and discouragement.
I could almost taste it and then something happened to ruin my expectations.
Dreams are necessary.
Realizing them before they happen is the problem.
One step at a time.
Start by keeping expectations low.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Limiting Expectations