Hard driving people are not assured of success and happiness.
Ever work for someone like that (or maybe you are the hard driving kind)?
It’s easy to confuse go-getter with “go, get her”.
Confidence over pep talks.
Reliability over risk taking.
Consensus over dissention.
Look at it like this: what kind of person would you like to work for (live with, be friends with).
A hyperactive dynamo might not be your choice.
Once you’ve described that person, be that person.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate