One key opens your house or apartment.
There may be another for your office.
Or one for your desk, or locker.
Yet another key starts your car.
Different keys open different things – there is no master key to open all of these things.
The same with people.
There is no master key for unlocking the potential of your work team, the motivation of your spouse or partner, the abilities of your children, the best qualities of your friends or even your own best effort.
Each person in our lives requires a separate key to unlock their potential.
What works on one does not necessarily work on another.
The person who is constantly aware of this, carries the keys to success and happiness in their careers and life.
Share DayStarters with friends and family here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Keys to Success & Happiness