How are we expected to reduce stress and fear and worry when even trying to rein them in is fraught with even more anxiety?
You just can’t deal with anxiety by becoming more anxious.
Ironically, slowing down is more of a positive force.
Sometimes it is not necessarily what we are doing to make ourselves so stressed as much as it is the number of things we take on.
Slowing the pace directly answers that problem.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate