- Be the most positive person you know even if your situation is dire.
- Arrive before everyone, leave last.
- Turn hurt feelings or lack of appreciation into fuel you can spend on earning your next opportunity (somewhere).
- Report abuse no matter what the repercussions – stand up for you, defend boundaries it builds self-esteem.
- Be aware of those around you who may also be demotivated in a tough workplace and be mindful not to catch their disease.
Some of the best jobs follow dealing with some of the worst.
Share DayStarters with friends and family here.
Read more recent articles:
Comment on Help Dealing with a Tough Workplace