- Think of three things or people you are thankful for before getting out of bed.
- Don’t postpone joy. Take time to celebrate each and every thing that makes you happy when it happens.
- Get rid of a bad mood by taking the focus off of your problem and help someone with theirs.
- Never let someone with a negative mood take your mood hostage.
- Happy days aren’t automatic. It takes focus on things that create them.
If this DayStarters has been forwarded to you by a friend, you can start receiving a new one every day here.
Read more recent articles:
Comment on Good Days