Why does happiness seem so elusive?
Sometimes looking at the big picture distracts from observing the things you already have.
Health, family, friends, a job – all of which we seem to appreciate more when we lose them.
So the drill is – look for the good in what you have and you’ll have more good days and the challenging ones will be more bearable.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate