What ever happened to no?
No, I’m not going to eat dinner with my phone on the table.
No, I’m not going to let those around me infect me with things that they fear.
No, I’m not going to knock myself even as I try as hard as I can to succeed.
No, I refuse to give up. I’ll be back.
No, I will not look to others for things that are missing in me because I will become hopelessly codependent.
No, I will never believe that fear can control me.
Anxiety is a baseless fear.
Worry is how we usually respond to it.
Fighting negativity is how we overcome anxiety.
Share DayStarters with friends and family here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Fighting Anxiety