Believing in yourself is not a feeling.
It’s a decision.
Waiting to feel confident enough to live life, pursue careers, enter relationships and deal with adversity is a sure way to never be ready.
It comes down to betting on yourself.
Are you ready to decide to believe in your abilities, motivation and skills or are you going to wait until you feel it?
If you’re not willing to bet on you, how can it be expected for someone else to provide that which you will not?
The first person to believe in you must be you.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate