You can’t make decisions when you’re afraid.
You react instead of respond.
Run instead of prevail.
Cower down instead of stand up.
This is from the CDC website: “For most people, the immediate risk of becoming seriously ill from the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.”
Be safe. Be well. Be informed.
Fear is not a friend of making good decisions.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate