Ironically, we’ve been social distancing during the ten years since the iPhone, apps and social media arrived. We were just not ordered to stay put. We never needed a 6-foot rule.
Here are some advantages of being locked down:
You can do whatever you didn’t have time to do before.
You can reconnect with family, friends and loved ones.
You can improve your health through exercise.
Enjoy cooking healthy – you’ve got the time now, no excuses.
You have time to think about your future, your career, your life’s choices.
You can come up with an awesome post-corona plan for your life.
Now you have to take control of your digital devices or they will drive you crazy.
You will discover Facetime, Zoom and other ways to stay connected.
Most importantly, the coronavirus crisis introduces you to yourself.
How you handle adversity and value the hope that will get you through it.
And find out who your real friends are.
It’s not as much fun as before, but we can put this time to good use.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate