Do you know the one thing great teachers do that others do not?
I realize that may not be how you or I were educated but it is the number one need of people in a world that doesn’t seem to care about them.
In fact, the number one thing that those around you crave is compassion so happiness and success goes to the person who not only realizes this but acts on it.
Believe first, doubt second.
Feel pain without having to talk about yours.
Listen, don’t give advice.
Stay in touch without needing something from them – show you care.
Think about how you would feel if someone in your life did the four things above.
Subscribe to these Day Starters for free here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Compassion