That is a quote from John Diamond.
October is breast cancer awareness month – a disease that affects millions of loved ones each year and thousands of men.
Here is more inspiration from the mouths of survivors.
- “Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.” — Melissa Etheridge
- “It’s about focusing on the fight, not the fright.” — Robin Roberts
- “And if it comes back, I’ll keep fighting.” — Nicole Kramer
- “The only person who can save you is you.” — Sheryl Crow
- “Breast cancer changes you, and the change can be beautiful.” — Jane Cook
Cancer surviors earn the gift of living life to the fullest by turning adversity into gratitude.
Recent Day Starters: