Research studies show we are happier, less depressed, anxious or stressed when we are kind and loving to ourselves.
Name the person who loves you the most then look at yourself the way they do.
Don’t judge yourself – to do so will cause more fear and anxiety.
Being compassionate to ourselves makes us more compassionate to others.
Believe the good things about you and not so readily always accept the bad things you hear.
We spend a lot of time talking about the importance of being compassionate, but compassion must start with you.
Never miss a Day Starter, subscribe for free here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Being Compassionate to Yourself