It amazes me how many college students doubt themselves before doing projects, papers, discussions and even internships.
And they may be young and full of potential but they are not the only people who doubt themselves.
The last person to bet against you should be you.
It’s far better to assume you will win and banish every thought of failing.
Imagine if a football team took the field and said, “I’m worried about winning this game”. Bingo. Right there, they lose.
We do the same thing by placing a bet on self-doubt instead of self-confidence.
You’ll win. Period.
If you don’t, you’ll learn and win like that.
The next time you try anything, never bet against the most important person in your life – you.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate