How much stress is this worth to me?
Just asking this question when fear, worry, stress and anxiety begin to creep in helps individuals become instantly aware that they will be paying a price with their physical and psychological health if they don’t put an immediate limit on anxiety.
Pressure and stress go unchecked because they are exponential.
Asking the question puts a stop/loss on worry.
Receive these DayStarters for free every day here.
Read sample chapters of my book Out of Bad Comes Good, The Advantages of Disadvantages no cost here.
Don’t want to get these emails anymore? Unsubscribe below.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on Anxiety Relief With These 8 Words