Does it really matter what gets us down if you know how to lift yourself up?
Focus on someone else.
Take a break thinking about you.
Go further, try to help someone.
Discover the power of giving to others and how good it makes you feel.
Lose yourself in helping others and it is impossible to be as down as you would be by obsessing about your own troubles.
Share DayStarters with friends and family here.
Read more recent articles:
- The Attitude That Makes You Love Work
- Dealing with Irritations
- Talking Yourself Out of the Fear of Failure
- How Warren Buffett Makes Tough Decisions
- Outlasting a Losing Streak
- Winning Advice from Tiger Woods' Caddy
- The One Word That Reduces Stress
- Why We Believe Fortune Cookies and Not Ourselves
- The Key to Motivation
- Caring & Not Controlling
Comment on A Case of the Blues