Everyone has a resume and most of them are the same.
Thought you might be interested in what I advise college seniors looking for their first job or undergrads looking for a special internship.
Make a list of 7 specific reasons you should be hired on one page.
Bold each number and reason.
Add one (and only one) additional line for each of the 7 reasons that gives concrete evidence to back your claim.
- Work well with people – I use principles I learned in a human relations course I took.
- Generate new income quickly – Increased revenue 54% in the first six months.
- Can help Ajax Industries with the turnover problem – Reversed turnover by 30% in the first year.
Be specific, provide evidence and make those 7 items so compelling your resume will rise to the top.
Recent Day Starters:
- Staying Positive in Isolation
- "Pick-me-ups" for Being Confined to Home
- A Bucket List for Self-Isolation
- Resisting Coronavirus Scare Tactics
- Practice Compassion During Social Distancing
- Coping with Social Distancing
- How to Stop Fearing Coronavirus
- The Coronavirus is Serious, Panic is Optional
- Decision-making During the Coronavirus Crisis
- The Coronavirus as a Tool for Hate