Here are the 7 regrets of those who are in hospice and looking back on their lives:
- “I wish I’d had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me”
- “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard”
- “I wish I’d had the courage to express my feelings”
- “I wish I had stayed in touch with my friends”
- “I wish that I had let myself be happier”
- “I wish I had followed my dreams”
- “I wish I had lived up to my full potential”
These are the top life’s regrets of those in palliative care as outlined by Bronnie Ware in 2012 and similar studies.
I don’t know about you, but this is the ultimate to-do list to put on the refrigerator and start working.
Share this with a friend here.
Recent Day Starters: